Rock Creek Crates IATA (International Air Transport Association) ready crates offer a safe and secure option for your pet.
- User selected 2 or 3 Lockable Steel 600 lb Tinsel Strength Black Powder Coated Latches
- IATA Compliant Door with Ventilation, Feeding Access and Removable Stainless Steel Water and Food Bowls.
- Heavy duty Machine Cut and Pressed Removable V Side Handles and Protectors
- Rear Skin Air Ventilation
- Inside corners treated with DAP’s Dynaflex Premium Indoor or Outdoor Sealant Acrylic latex formulation both durable and permanently flexible
- 4 Removable Rubber Floor Plugs
- Hand Welded Internal 1″ x 1″ Aluminum Tubing Frame for Exceptional Durability and Strength
- None Slip Rubber Feet and Stability Engineered Design Offers Reduced Chance of Tipping or Sliding During Transit.
Check your carrier and country guidelines for any specific requirements. (http://www.iata.org) Airlines have specific procedures in place for the acceptance, handling and delivery of your
IATA Crate Kit – (Some Assembly Required)
- QTY 2 – Full Length Removable Side V handles
- QTY 20 – HRD SCREW #8-32 X .250, 9/64 Socket Head
- QTY 1 – Socket Tool
- QTY 4 – Removable Rubber Floor Plugs
- QTY 1 – Floor corners treated with DAP’s Dynaflex Premium Indoor or Outdoor Sealant Acrylic latex sealent
- QTY 2 – Rust Proof Brushed Stainless 20 oz Steel Bowls. Patented Bracket Locks and Holds Durable Stainless Steel Bowl in Place – Allows for Easy Removal.
- QTY 1 – Ventilated Rear Skin
- Made in the USA
- Comfortable housing for large & medium breed dogs for short and long transports
- Lightweight aluminum is easy to handle and lift
- “Tie Down” holes in the front and back of the crate – very stable
- Wash down drain holes in the front and rear of the inside floor.
- 1” X 1” Hand welded aluminum tubing frame for high impact resistance and structural reliability
- Aluminum sheeting is machine stamped and formed for a precision fit
- Industrial grade stainless steel rivets
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Black powder coated steel, lockable latch
- Very low profile hinge, handles and latch
- Won’t rust, crack due to cold or mold
- Built in rubber coated handles
Next to steel, Aluminum is the most commonly used and commercially available metal. Its light weight and high strength-to-weight ratio making it a good choice for everything from aircraft to flashlights to jigs to just about anything else you can make out of metal.
Principal Design Features of 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Magnesium- 2.2%-2.8% by weight
- Chromium – 0.15%-0.35% maximum
- Copper- 0.1% maximum
- Iron – 0.4% maximum
- Manganese – 0.1% maximum
- Silicon – 0.25% maximum
- Zinc – 0.1% maximum
- Others each 0.05% maximum
- Others total 0.15% maximum
- Remainder Aluminum
- The alloy may be forged in the temperature range of 950 F down to 500 F.
- We recycle all unused products.
Thank you for choosing Rock Creek Crates!