Secondary Door Bolts
Security and Peace of Mind
Put any break-out fears to rest; add secondary door bolts to your crate. This feature is highly recommended for dogs with separation/crate anxiety, escape artists, large breeds, and high-drive dogs. It is also strongly advised for road travel.
- Extra dead bolts added to top and bottom of crate door
- Rugged stainless steel and aluminum design
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Solid & lasting - no more breakouts
Door bolts purchased at the same time as your crate will come pre-assembled.
Secondary door bolts can be added post-purchase and you can assemble them at home. If this is you, reach out to us and we'll ensure you have the proper tools/hardware for installation. If you don't have them at home, we'll send them to you.
Note: If you plan on flying your dog as pet cargo, see our IATA kit as additional components are required.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.