Ratchet Strap Tie Downs - Vehiclex
Safety's What Matters Most
Designed to be safe and more efficient than alternative cheap ratcheting straps, ropes, and other methods of securing one's kennel. Use the heavy duty multipurpose Vehiclex RATCHET STRAPS to safely secure your dog crate during transport even on rough, bumpy roads.
A road-tested cargo tie-down strap was and essential component when crash testing our dog crates. This strap was used in all our crash tests and is an integral part of meeting the crash test standards set by the Center for Pet Safety.
- Premium Quality – The durable 1 1/2-inch-wide strap with a break strength of 4400 lbs keeps your cargo safe.
- Extra Safety – The lockable spring-loaded release mechanism ensures the ratchet will never accidentally open.
- Vinyl Coated Full Bent S-Hook has a spring-loaded clip so that the webbing doesn't slip off the hook when you drive.
- Reinforced Webbing – Webbing is reinforced by a diamond stitch pattern with an extra zigzag line.
- Carry Bag - Is big enough to store the product neat and tidy.
The pack includes 4 tie-down loops as a bonus. These soft loops prevent scratches and damage to vehicle frames by the strap hook end. They also let you use your tie down strap with applications where the hook will not fit. This multipurpose strap can be used for many types of cargo and equipment.
|Size||1.5" X 8 ft.|
|Number of Pieces||4|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.